Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket, SeaLink Pty Ltd ACN 010 428 766 (SeaLink) passengers agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of travel:
- 1. SeaLink is not a common carrier and reserves the rights to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods at its discretion.
- 2. As a passenger, you agree that you will accept the delivery of services from SeaLink at your own risk.
SeaLink will not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever or whatsoever caused, as a consequence or arising, indirectly or directly, out of the provisions of services to a passenger, including, loss and/or damage occasioned by SeaLink and/or its agents and/or its employees negligence.
- 3. The passenger hereby undertakes to abide by the SeaLinks' Code of Conduct as follows:
- 3.1 The passenger shall present themselves at the terminal a minimum of fifteen (15) minutes prior to their service's scheduled departure time.
- 3.2 SeaLink staff reserve the right to refuse travel to any passenger with an invalid or illegible ticket.
- 3.3 SeaLink ferry tickets are not transferable and are non refundable.
- 3.4 The passenger agrees to produce a concession card or proof of identification at the request of SeaLink staff.
- 3.5 Activities such as cycling, rollerskating, skateboarding and other such potentially hazardous behaviour are strictly prohibited within the terminals or onboard the ferry. Criminal charges may apply.
- 3.6 The passenger shall not perform upon any musical instrument, distribute any advertising materials or offer any product for sale within the terminals or onboard the ferry.
- 3.7 SeaLink staff shall strictly enforce all applicable liquor licensing legislation.
- 3.8 Smoking is strictly prohibited within the terminals and onboard the ferry.
- 3.9 The passenger shall not board, or alight from, or attempt to board or alight from the ferry whilst it is in motion, or without permission from the crew. Civil penalties may apply.
- 3.10 Where the passenger is travelling with a dog, the passenger must be seated in the outdoor seating areas onboard the ferry and ensure the dog is muzzled and restrained at all times whilst in the terminals or onboard the ferry. Seating restrictions do not apply where the passenger is travelling with a guide or assistance dog. All other animals must be appropriately caged or restrained.
- 3.11 Verbally or physically abusive or threatening behaviour of any nature is strictly prohibited within the terminal onboard the ferry. Criminal charges may apply.
- 3.12 School students travelling on the ferry are required to abide by the Transport Code of Conduct for school bus travel.
- 3.13 All children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when travelling outside the official school runs.
ALCOHOL ON THE TIWI ISLANDS FERRY SERVICE
The Tiwi Islands has an alcohol management plan and it is a condition of entry aboard the SeaLink vessel that all bags and luggage may be inspected by crew on request. Please do not bring alcohol to the Tiwi Islands.
SEALINK LUGGAGE POLICY
- Due to Workplace Health and Safety regulations, SeaLink crew cannot carry or assist with luggage that exceeds 20kg or one cubic metre in size
- Passengers are responsible for managing their own luggage within the terminal. Passengers requiring assistance with boarding and/or disembarking the ferry should seek assistance from a crew member when boarding commences
- Trolleys are not available for hire or loan
- All luggage is to be stowed in accordance with crew's directions and should not restrict access to safety equipment or block aisles or emergency exits
- SeaLink takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage in terminals or onboard the ferries
- SeaLink reserves the right to refuse to carry luggage that does not comply with our Luggage Policy or Dangerous Goods Code and the vessel's Master has the final decision
SEALINK FARE CONDITIONS
- Multi tickets may be used for a maximum of 2 passengers per trip.
- Multi/weekly/fortnightly/monthly tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced if lost.
- Pre-booked services are not available on the multi ticket. if you wish to pre-book and hold a confirmed place on a particular service, please purchase a full fare.
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual tickets are not transferable, and are valid for use only by the passenger named on the ticket. These tickets must be produced each time you travel, alternatively you will be required to purchase another ticket for that trip.
SEALINK CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Cancellation of bookings will incur the following fees:
More than 30 days before departure - nil fees
Between 7 and 30 days before departure - 50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure - 80% of total cost
Within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
SEALINK FREIGHT POLICY
- Freight will only be accepted up to twenty (20) minutes prior to scheduled service's departure Freight arriving after this time will be sent on the next service
- Charges apply for freight based on weight
- Due to Workplace Health and Safety regulations, SeaLink cannot accept freight that exceeds 20kg or one cubic metre in size
- SeaLink reserves the right to refuse to carry freight that does not comply with our Freight Policy or Dangerous Goods Code and the vessel's Master has the final decision
- SeaLink takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to freight
- No freight is to be left in any SeaLink terminal overnight.
DANGEROUS GOODS CODE
To comply with the Dangerous Goods Code, SeaLink vessels are not permitted to carry the following as freight or luggage:
TIWI GRAND FINAL PHOTO COMP - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Share and Win!
Tag your Instagram photos from the Tiwi Islands Grand Final and Art Sale, held 19th March 2017, with the hashtag #SeaLinkAtTiwiGF for your chance to win two tickets on a Crab Claw Island Cruise with Seafood Buffet Lunch with SeaLink Northern Territory.
Conditions of Entry:
Competition opens Sunday 19th March 2017, ends Sunday 26th March 2017. Enter online using your Instagram account.
Tag your Instagram post #SeaLinkAtTiwiGF.
Winner drawn at random on Monday 27th March at 12pm ACST at 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay, Darwin NT 0820.
Winners will be notified by Instagram Direct (i.e. direct message via Instagram).
1 prize to be won, Crab Claw Island Cruise & Lunch for 2 adults. Prize Pool RRP is $298.
Entry open to Australian residents aged over 18 years.
Promoter: SeaLink Northern Territory (ACN 165 036 297) at 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay, Darwin NT 0820. Ph: 1300 130 679.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social network.
Terms and Conditions
• Starts Sunday 19th March 2017, ends 26th March 2017.
• Enter online using your Instagram profile
• Drawn Monday 27th March 2017 at 12pm ACST, at 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay, NT 0820.
• Winners notified by Instagram Direct (i.e. direct message via Instagram).
• 1 prize to be won. Voucher for Crab Claw Island Lunch Cruise for two adults. Prize Pool RRP $298. Cruise tickets only valid for scheduled services on or before 30th September 2017.
• Entry open to Australian residents aged over 18 years.
• Promoter: SeaLink Northern Territory (ACN 165 036 297) of 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay 0820 Ph: 1300 130 679
1. The promoter is SeaLink Northern Territory whose registered office is at 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay 0820 Ph: 1300 130 679 ACN 165 036 297
2. This giveaway is only open to Australian Residents. Employees of SeaLink Travel Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter, and duration of the promotion are via www.sealinknt.com.au
5. Closing date for entry will be 26th March 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by SeaLink Northern Territory and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Prizes can be collected from the offices of SeaLink NT, 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay Northern Territory 0820
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to [email protected]
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.