SeaLink Northern Territory - providing the quickest link between Darwin, Mandorah and the Tiwi Islands.
Conducting up to 14 daily return services to Mandorah and operating three times a week to the Tiwi Islands, SeaLink will look after you on our state-of-the-art, high-speed catamarans.
SeaLink Northern Territory Mission:
- To serve our community and visitors with a safe and cost effective transportation system connecting our destinations with the beautiful tropical city of Darwin
- Ensuring staff are friendly and competent and operate through a consistently professional approach
- Strive to remain at the forefront of our industry, through proactive involvement with our community and relevant authorities
- To provide an 'injury free' environment through effective risk management
SeaLink Northern Territory... More Than Just a Ferry Service
SeaLink NT are the Tiwi Islands specialists and also offer tours and a wealth of information about the destinations that we service.
SeaLink Travel specialises in on-selling tours, accommodation and transport product from the Northern Territory region. SeaLink Travel also develop a range of existing travel packages and has established a successful wholesale program designed to increase the distribution of Northern Territory product to domestic and international tourism distribution channels.
The success of SeaLink Travel has come from word of mouth recommendations, customer care, a high level of service, hard work in market and making client holiday dreams a reality.
SeaLink Northern Territory - Group Specialists
SeaLink also specialise in group travel whether it is for educational purposes, special interest groups, sporting groups or pre/post conference touring. SeaLink group coordinators can help you plan every aspect of your tour with group discounts available!
Sealink charter service caters for groups up to 195 people and is available for cruises, functions and transfers. Our team can assist you with detailed quotes and suggested suppliers to make your next event a success.
Discover new and unique destinations with SeaLink - think events on a remote beach, drinks on a sandbar, sea transfers to Crab Claw Island or Dundee Beach
SeaLink NT Fleet
MV Tiwi Mantawi
- In survey for 195 passengers and 5 crew
- Built in 2012
- maximum speed 24 knots
- 4 on-board toilets, café, excellent coffee, large screen tv with smaller screens throughout the main cabin
- café-style seating in the main air-conditioned cabin
- outside seating on upper sun deck
- private air-conditioned cabin on upper deck
MV James Grant
- In survey for 110 passengers and 3 crew
- Built in 2010
- Maximum speed 24 knots
- 2 on-board toilets, snack foods and cold drinks available for purchase
- Air-conditioned main cabin
- Outside seating on upper sun deck